Action Picture Flashcards
Use these Action Picture Flashcards for a variety of language skills in your speech therapy session! Target identifying and labeling actions as well as various verb endings (past, present, future, present progressive, and more).
16 action picture flashcards, using photos of real kids and adults, with accompanying text for each verb shown.
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability.
- Beginning on page 3, print double sided and flip on the short edge.
- Follow the easy-cut lines to cut into individual cards.
- Discuss the action shown on each card by asking: “What are they doing?”
- Modify and individualize for your desired target!