Action Verb Flashcards
Use these cards to help your client or child identify action verbs and practice their best expressive language! Each card includes an image of a child performing an action on the front, and engaging questions about the picture on the back.
- 16 action verb cards including:
- An action picture (e.g. A girl throwing a ball at the beach.)
- Related questions for each of the actions (e.g., “Tell me what the girl is doing. Where is the girl? What do you like to do at the beach?”)
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability.
- Print double sided and flip on the long edge.
- Follow the easy cut lines to cut into individual cards.
- Using the questions on the back of each card, prompt your child to identify the action in the picture and discuss related topics.
- Adjust and modify the provided questions to achieve your desired target.