Body Builder Activity: Featuring 8 Character Templates
Target naming and labeling body parts with TMV’s Body Builder Activity! This material includes body templates for people, animals, and silly monsters. This allows kiddos to first build foundational knowledge, and then advance to expert creativity! In addition to body parts, target possessive ‘s, pronouns, WH- questions, and more!
Construction templates for the following:
- 2 Boys
- 2 Girls
- 1 Dog
- 1 Cat
- 2 Mix-and-Match Monsters
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print desired templates single sided and click fit to page for all.
- Cut out each body part along the lines.
- Adhere velcro dots to the indicated spots.
- Build the body with your client or child. For each body part that you add, ask questions for desired targets (e.g., “What is this?” “Whose nose is this?” “Where does this belong?”).
- Modify, adapt, and progress based on your client or child’s skill level!