Bumpy Road Fluency Boards
These pages are a great visual aid to help children understand how to manage their stutter, as well as an entertaining and interactive way to differentiate between smooth and bumpy words!
- 3 Pages of different types of roads (very bumpy, less bumpy, and smooth)
- 4 cars, 2 trucks, 2 tractors, 2 buses, and 2 motorcycles that you can cut out and use as the vehicles for the roads!
How to Prepare and Use:
- Print and cut the needed pages for roads and cars, and laminate for long time use.
- Review with the client or child the difference between smooth and bumpy speech.
- If your client or child’s word is smooth, have the child drive the cars along the smooth road. If your client or child’s word is bumpy, have the child move the cars along the bumpy road.