Clean and Dirty Laundry Activity
Learning about personal hygiene is crucial in early childhood, and clothing is a large component of that. This activity includes 24 flashcards to aid in judging whether a clothing item is dirty or not, as well as two fun visual aids to further engage your kiddos.
- Laundry Basket Paper Template
- 24 Clean and Dirty Laundry Flashcards
- 24 Different Clothing Cut-Outs
How to Prepare and Use:
There are a handful of different ways to utilize this material! See below for suggested uses.
- For NO PRINT, view the Clean and Dirty Laundry Flashcards on your tablet device and review with your kiddo.
- For PRINT, see below:
- Print desired pages. Cut and laminate the Clean and Dirty Laundry Flashcards and the Clothing Cut-Outs for long-term use, if preferred.
- Cut and assemble the Laundry Basket Template using the instructions on the flaps.
- Place the assembled laundry basket and clothing cut-outs in front of your kiddo. Read the prompts on the flashcards, and have your child or client place the corresponding clothing item in the laundry basket if they decide it needs to be washed.
- For LOW-PREP, review the flashcards with your kiddo and discuss their answer.