Don’t Let Dressing be a Doozy! Illustrated Guide
This resource is a great guide for therapists and parents to understand the basics of early dressing/undressing skills for children ages 1-6. In this packet you will find a quick guide to typical dressing development, helpful tips and tricks, and illustrated instructions to help teach your child to dress!
- Developmental milestones of self-dressing skills in children
- Tips for how to support your child’s self-dressing skills
- Recommended clothing items
- Step by step instructions for how to teach your child to dress/undress
- socks on, socks off, pants on, pants off, shirt on, shirt off, buttoning, unbuttoning, zipping on, unzipping, jacket