Early Language Booklet: /t/, /d/, and /n/ Consonant Collection
This collection of early language booklets is an interactive and functional tool for practicing articulation and understanding word meaning. Each booklet includes words beginning with the letters /t/, /d/, or /n/ to help early language learners master these foundational alveolar sounds.
For more word practice, see our collection of consonant sounds including words beginning with /p/, /b/, and /m/.
How to Prepare?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability.
- Following the dotted lines, cut each page in half. You should have one page for each word.
- Cut out the images on page x, following the dotted lines. Place velcro on the back of each image.
- Place opposing velcro on each picture scene where the missing image belongs.
- Bind the booklet together or use a hole punch and binder ring to create a card set.
How to Use?
Read the word on each page and tell your client or child to repeat it back to you. Before moving on to the next word, have them place the correct icon on each picture scene to encourage understanding of word meaning.