Emotions Activity Pack
Hone in your kiddo’s fine motor skills while talking about their feelings! This activity pack has 4 different activities to choose from, and covers a broad range of feelings to discuss.
- Feelings Mazes
- Match the Emotions
- How Would You Feel? Scenarios
- Emotion Definitions
How to Prepare and Use:
- Feelings Mazes: Have your child or client draw a line to the emotion from its written word. For pages 3-8, encourage them to write the things that make them feel that emotion at the bottom.
- Match the Emotions: Have your child or client draw a line to the corresponding emotion. Discuss that feeling, and why they might feel it.
- How Would You Feel?: This or That: Read through the scenarios with your child or client. Discuss what feeling they might experience in that situation, and have them color or dot stamp the emotion on each card.
- How Would You Feel? Scenarios:
- Cut out the emotions
- Read through the scenarios with your child or client. Discuss what feeling they might experience in that situation.
- Have them place or glue the corresponding emotion to the scenario.
- Emotion Definitions:
- Cut out the emotion cards.
- Have your child or client place the correct emotion onto each definition card.
- Alternatively, use these cards for a matching or memory activity