Functional Object Visuals
These visuals and choice activity cards help children to understand the purpose or function that different objects can serve. This activity will allow your client or child to understand not only what an object is, but also how it is used.
- 50 individual functional object visuals
- 20 choice activity cards
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for long-term use.
- Refer to the dotted lines to cut into individual cards.
- Use the object visual cards as prompts to ask questions about the function of each object. For example, hold up the microwave card and ask, “What do you do with this?”.
- Use the choice activity cards to ask the provided question and tell the child to choose which object answers the function question.