Guess Who, What, Where & More! Game
Due to the stay-at-home orders in response to COVID-19, our office is currently closed. Orders will be shipped from our office in Chicago, IL as soon as normal operations resume. We know you’re eager to receive your apparel, and we're grateful for your patience during this time.
Do you know the classic Guess Who game? This activity is created to play a similar game, but carefully designed to target receptive and expressive language skills!
The Activity Covers Receptive and Expressive Language :
- Answering: Who, What, Where (e.g., “Who is wearing a blue shirt?,” “What is the man holding?,” “Where is the lady with glasses?”)
- Asking: Who, What, Where
- Increasing the use of descriptors in child’s language (e.g., “the little boy”)
- Increase receptive knowledge of spatial concepts (e.g., “the boy under the man with a mustache”)
- Handouts for:
- Answering simple WH-questions
- Asking simple WH-questions
- Following directions using spatial concepts
- Game board
- Game cards