Halloween Language Activities
This multipurpose activity is the perfect tool to have in your back pocket around Halloween time! Assemble your file folder according to the example image. Use the ghosts, shapes, and brooms to target prepositions, two-step directions, and color and shapes.
- Instruction sheet
- Example image
- Pumpkin and witch image
- 10 images of Halloween-themed brooms
- 9 singular ghosts
- 12 pairs of ghosts
- Shape page (circle, star, triangle, and square)
How to Use?
- If targeting prepositions, you may prompt your clients with statements such as, “Put a pair of ghosts next to the witch.”
- If targeting two-step directions, you may prompt your clients with statements such as, “First, show me the pair of ghosts holding an orange pumpkin. Then, put them above the witch’s head.”
- If targeting color and shapes, you may prompt your clients with statements such as, “Find the yellow circle. Put it near the witch. Now, find the red star. Put it near the pumpkin.”