Handwriting BINGO: Pre-Writing Lines and Shapes
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Visual Perceptual
Target pre-writing lines and shapes with this fun and engaging BINGO-style game! Unlike regular BINGO, each board has either 3×3 (beginner / intermediate) or 4×4 (advanced) rows and columns. The game ends when one player’s board has been completely filled up! This resource features 25 unique pre-writing lines and shapes as well as various levels of difficulty that are sure to suit the individual needs of your kiddo(s).
- “My BINGO Finds!” Boards for the child to draw the shape
- One Beginner / Intermediate (3×3)
- One Advanced (4×4)
- 25 Pre-writing BINGO target cards for therapist use
- 9 Beginner / Intermediate
- 16 Advanced
- Features both an image and a word
- 3 Beginner/Intermediate BINGO boards (3×3, 9 items per board)
- 3 Advanced BINGO boards (4×4, 16 items per board)
A cute game for preschoolers!