Book Companion Packet: If You Give a Pig a Pancake
This packet includes materials for SLPs looking to target expressive language, receptive language, and articulation using the children’s book, “If You Give a Pig a Pancake,” written by Laura Numeroff and illustrated by Felicia Bond.
- Bilabial Articulation Cards: Target CVC and CVCV with /b/, /m/, and /p/
- Vocabulary Flashcards: Target Vocabulary and Object Description
- Action Cards: Target Present Progressive -ing
- Dress-Up Activity: Target Possessive ‘s and Following Directions
- Emotion Flashcards: Target Identifying / Labeling Emotions
- Picture Scenes: Target Spatial Concepts and Prepositions