Book Companion: If You Give a Pig a Pancake
Share this Post
Speech Therapy, Activities, Articulation, Language
This packet includes materials for SLPs looking to target expressive language, receptive language, and articulation using the children’s book, “If You Give a Pig a Pancake,” written by Laura Numeroff and illustrated by Felicia Bond.
- Bilabial Articulation Cards: Target CVC and CVCV with B, M, and P
- Vocabulary Flashcards: Target Vocabulary and Object Description
- Action Cards: Target Present Progressive -ing
- Dress-Up Activity: Target Possessive ‘s and Following Directions
- Emotion Flashcards: Target Identifying / Labeling Emotions
- Picture Scenes: Target Spatial Concepts and Prepositions
There are no reviews yet.