Interactive Early Articulation Book: Initial /d/ and /t/
This interactive articulation book is filled with opportunities for children to practice /d/ and /t/ in the initial position of words. It features interactive matching opportunities that can be used during a speech therapy session or given to parents for home practice.
- Clear instruction sheet
- Initial /t/ and /d/ matching sheets (3 pages of each sound included!)
- Icon sheets for long-term use
How to Prepare and Use?
- Begin by referring to the initial /t/ and /d/ matching sheets.
- Instruct your client or child to cut out the pictures and glue them onto the corresponding image.
- For long-term use, cut out the colored icon sheets on pages 9 and 10.
- Place velcro on the colored icons and the shadow images found on pages 3 – 8.
- Velcro the colored icons to their shadows and practice saying each word with the appropriate initial sound.