Ken the Cat: An Interactive Story for K in the Initial Position
Share this Post
Speech Therapy, Activities, Articulation
TMV’s Ken the Cat was created to help your client or child work on using K in the initial position. Read along to see what Ken does next on his journey to the kitchen!
- Ken the Cat narrative targeting articulation of initial K
- WH- questions targeting story comprehension
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy card stock or laminate for durability.
- Following the centerline on each page, cut each page in half.
- Bind the pages into a booklet or use a hole punch and binder rings.
- After reading the story, use the provided WH- questions to target comprehension!
This was a great to use as a home assignment.