Ken the Cat – An Interactive Story for /k/ in the Initial Position
TMV’s Ken the Cat was created to help your client or child work on using /k/ in the initial position. Read along to see what Ken does next on his journey to the kitchen!
- Ken the Cat narrative targeting articulation of initial /k/
- WH- questions targeting story comprehension
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability.
- Following the centerline on each page, cut each page in half.
- Bind the pages into a booklet or use a hole punch and binder rings.
- After reading the story, use the provided WH- questions to target comprehension!