Letter and Number Reversals Packet
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Visual Perceptual
Stop letter and number reversals in their tracks by practicing identification and correct orientation! This packet features over 20 pages for identifying common letter and number reversals as well as opportunities for writing and coloring.
- Reversal Worksheets for the following lowercase letters and numbers:
- b, d, p, q, m, w, z, and s
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9
- Number Jumble! Activity for numbers 1-10
- Letter Coloring Worksheets for the following letter pairs:
- b & d
- p & q
- m & w
- z & s
You may also like…
Easy Maze Book$10.00Add to cart
This resource was perfect for my students who were struggling with letter reversal. I liked the different activities and practice, and I feel like my students really improved from use of this resource!
Great for kids struggling with letter reversals.
Great resource. Thank you!
I have a few students who are still struggling with reversals and this was a fun way for them to practice seeing the numbers and letters the correct way.