Making a Salad (Cutting and Tearing Activity)
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Fine Motor, Visual Motor
This is a hands-on activity that kids will love to play with! It’s great for teaching a variety of foods, and is a good exercise in fine motor control. You can cut out and tear the food, sort the different foods into categories, and make your own bowl of salad. You can create a normal salad and a silly salad!
- 1 page of a bowl and forks
- 3 pages of regular salad ingredients (for cutting skills)
- 3 pages of silly salad ingredients (for cutting skills)
- 2 pages of tearable ingredients
- Lettuce (regular)
- Grass (silly)
How to Prepare and Use:
- Print and cut out the pages of the bowl, salad ingredients, and tearable ingredients.
- Have the client or child identify the different ingredients (regular or silly), then place them into the salad bowl.
There are no reviews yet.