Multidisciplinary Father’s Day Activities
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Visual Perceptual, Speech Therapy, Activities, Language, Social Communication
Seasonal Activities, Spring
Due to the stay-at-home orders in response to COVID-19, our office is currently closed. Orders will be shipped from our office in Chicago, IL as soon as normal operations resume. We know you’re eager to receive your apparel, and we're grateful for your patience during this time.
This multidisciplinary activity bundle is the perfect material for celebrating Father’s Day! This resource has 6 fun activities that will keep your client or child engaged, focused, and excited to celebrate Dad.
Speech therapists can target WH- questions, pronouns, adjectives, expressive language with categories, 1- and 2-step directions, and color identification. Occupational therapists can target working memory, task initiation, flexibility when switching topics, fine motor skills, and more!
The following Father’s Day themed activities:
- 20 WH Question Cards with accompanying images
- 12 Pronoun Cards with fill-in-the-blank questions targeting “he,” “she,” and “they”
- Categories Worksheet
- Adjectives Worksheet with fill-in-the-blank sentences
- Can be used as an isolated worksheet, or as a matching activity to pair each adjective with an image on the following page
- Coupons with instructions for coloring, allowing clinicians to work on 1- and 2-step directions, fine motor skills, and color identification
- 8 premade (e.g., “This coupon is good for one batch of cookies”)
- 4 create-your-own
- 4 Father’s Day Card Templates with instructions to fold, cut, and color by number