My First Handwriting Book: Introducing Lowercase Letters Level 4
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Fine Motor
Level 4: A-Z Letter Mazes
Incorporate visual motor integration into your handwriting practice and letter identification skills with these fun alphabet mazes! 26 mazes are included, one for each letter of the alphabet. Each worksheet features:
- Two target words with the indicated letter (e.g., apple and ant, frog and fly, and zebra and zoo)
- Mazes of the following widths, arranged in order of difficulty level from easiest to hardest, grouped by the following letters:
- ½ inch mazes: Letters a through e
- ¼ inch mazes: Letters f through t
- ⅛ inch mazes: Letters u through z
This activity is one of five sections included in My First Handwriting Book: Activities for Introducing Lowercase Letters, a workbook created in collaboration with the clinical team at Chicago Occupational Therapy. Purchase all five digital activities in a discounted bundle at TherapyMaterialsVault.com, or purchase a physical copy of this book at ChicagoOccupationalTherapy.com!
There are no reviews yet.