October Handwriting Practice Worksheets
When developing handwriting skills, it’s important to regularly practice fine motor skills. This activity includes a variety of shape and line tracing worksheets, and it’s a great resource for developing early handwriting skills. It also features a myriad of fun and festive fall imagery, and is a great way to get your kiddos into the autumn mood!
- Varied line tracing sheets: 8 straight, angled, and wavy lines (pages 3-4)
- Small line tracing sheet: 4 lines to trace inside a pumpkin (page 5)
- Easy maze sheet: 2 mazes to follow (page 6)
- Vertical/Horizontal line tracing sheets: 12 lined, dotted lined, and no lined exercises (pages 7-10)
- Shape tracing sheets: squares, circles, and crosses (pages 11-15)