October Handwriting Practice Worksheets
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Fine Motor
Seasonal Activities, Fall
Holiday Activities, Halloween
When developing handwriting skills, it’s important to regularly practice fine motor skills. This activity includes a variety of shape and line tracing worksheets, and it’s a great resource for developing early handwriting skills. It also features a myriad of fun and festive fall imagery, and is a great way to get your kiddos into the autumn mood!
- Varied line tracing sheets: 8 straight, angled, and wavy lines (pages 3-4)
- Small line tracing sheet: 4 lines to trace inside a pumpkin (page 5)
- Easy maze sheet: 2 mazes to follow (page 6)
- Vertical/Horizontal line tracing sheets: 12 lined, dotted lined, and no lined exercises (pages 7-10)
- Shape tracing sheets: squares, circles, and crosses (pages 11-15)
There are no reviews yet.