Pediatric Yoga Cards: 10 fun cards included!
Build body awareness, coordination, and balance with these engaging yoga cards! Fun and easy-to-use, these cards are an excellent resource for providing sensory input and an incredible clinical tool to use with children who benefit from warm-up activities or brain breaks.
- Provide critical proprioceptive and vestibular sensory input
- Enhance gross motor development
- Teach “calm down” strategies
- Burn energy!
Cards with pictures and descriptions for the following 10 poses:
- Dead Bug
- Downward Dog
- Crescent Lunge
- Walk Arms Out
- Lying Upside Down
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability
- Print double sided beginning on page x
- Flip on the short edge
- Follow the easy-cut lines to cut into individual cards
- Organize/tailor to your specific activity (e.g., obstacle course, game, etc)