Potty Training Chart Collection: 10 Themes Included
Potty training trackers are a creative tool that help parents and clinicians to encourage and reinforce successful potty behavior. This collection features ten different themes of trackers, stickers, and routine visuals that may be used to help monitor your client or child’s success!
- Ten potty trackers with the following themes
- 10 accompanying “My Potty Routine” visuals with accompanying text and corresponding images
How to Use?
- Cut out and laminate your desired potty training chart and accompanying “stickers” (e.g., butterflies, dinosaurs, trains).
- Attach a hard piece of velcro to each toliet paper square on the training chart. Attach a soft piece of velcro to each “sticker.”
- Explain to your child that they earn one “sticker” every time they successfully use the potty. Reward your child with a preferred item (e.g., ice cream, favorite toy, etc.) when they get three, five, and seven stickers total.