Present Progressive and Pronoun Bingo: Practice subject pronouns and -ing
This classic activity features multiple opportunities for children to practice their knowledge of present progressive verbs and subject pronouns!
Target the following:
- Subject Pronouns: he, she, they
- Present Progressive Verbs: Running, Eating, Dancing, Painting, Waving, Pointing, and Swimming
- 4 Bingo Cards
- Present Progressive/Pronoun Icon Sheet
- Instruction Sheet
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability
- Print all icons and bingo sheets.
- Cut out the icons and place them in a jar or bowl facing in a way that the image is not easily visible.
- Take turns shaking the jar or bowl and picking out a card. Read the card and instruct your client to scan his or her bingo card for the appropriate image.
- Your client will have to demonstrate knowledge of pronouns and present progressive verbs by accurately identifying images such as, “He is running” versus “She is dancing.”
- The first player to have five in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins!