To Do and All Done Visual Schedule Collection – Volume 2!
TMV’s Visual Schedule Collection Volume 2 is an excellent tool for providing structure and predictability to a child’s everyday life. This collection comes equipped with schedules for a child’s morning, school, after school, and bedtime routine. Additional visual schedules are included with uniquely designed themes that may be personalized to a child’s likes and interests. The themes included are written below:
- Things that Go
- A variety of pre-made images specific to morning, school, after school, and bedtime routines are included at the end of this product
Be sure to check out TMV’s To Do Visual Schedule Collection – Volume 1!
How to Prepare and Use?
- Choose your desired visual schedule from this collection. Laminate for long-term use.
- Cut and laminate the pre-made images found at the end of this packet.
- Help your child arrange the images in order on their visual schedule. Begin by walking your child through each of the activities they will complete throughout the day. Continue to reference the schedule as you transition from one activity to the next.
- As your child completes an activity, encourage them to place the image or a green checkmark in the “All Done” column.