To Do Visual Schedule Collection – Volume 1
Share this Post
ABA Therapy, Activities, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Activities, Behavior Management
TMV’s Visual Schedule Collection Volume 1 includes visual schedules for morning, school, after school, and bedtime routines. Along with these specific times of day, the collection features 11 additional themes that may be personalized according to a child’s likes and interests. The themes included are found below:
- Things that Go
- A variety of pre-made images specific to morning, school, after school, and bedtime routines are included at the end of this product
How to Prepare and Use?
- Choose your desired visual schedule from this collection.
- Laminate for long-term use.
- Cut and laminate the pre-made images found at the end of this packet.
- Help your child arrange the images in order on their visual schedule. Begin by walking your child through each of the activities they will complete throughout the day. Continue to reference the schedule as you transition from one activity to the next.
- The visual schedules included within were designed with minimal visual distractions so the overall focus remains on the order of tasks
- Do you enjoy this product? Check out TMV’s To Do and All Done Visual Schedule Collection Volume 2! It features an “All Done” column children may use to visualize when a task is complete in addition to expanded themes
There are no reviews yet.