Two-Step Directions: Action Game
TMV’s Two-Step Directions Action Game is great for targeting a variety of skills. Advance your kiddo’s gross motor skills while practicing two-step directions. This activity features an interactive board game with a variety of fun actions for your client or child to complete.
This material is perfect for both clinical use as well as home-practice!
How to Use?
- Print out the game board and dice template.
- Print on heavy carstock or laminate for durability.
- Assemble the die together, and encourage your client to roll the die twice.
- OR, print two copies of the dice template and roll both at once.
- Identify what numbers he or she landed on.
- Find the numbers on the game board and perform the actions listed!