Under the Sea Tangrams
Tangrams are flat puzzles using the same 7 pieces that can be recombined to create many different figures. TMV’s Under the Sea Tangrams can be used to target a variety of skills including perceptual reasoning, fine motor coordination, visuo-spatial, visual motor, problem solving and more!
- Page of 7 puzzle pieces (tans) to be used with each mat
- 10 Under the Sea themed tangram puzzle mats including:
- Angel fish
- Each mat has 3 versions for the following levels:
- Easy: includes color-coordinating guiding shape lines
- Medium: includes guiding shape lines (eliminates colors)
- Hard: includes only the puzzle outline (eliminates guiding shape lines and colors)
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print and laminate all puzzle pieces (tans) and mats for desired level(s).
- Cut out each puzzle piece (tan) on page 1.
- Complete each puzzle with your client or child, focusing on the desired target.