Voice Hygiene and Volume Awareness Packet
Share this Post
Speech Therapy, Activities, Language
Practice identifying voice hygiene strategies and awareness of volume levels with this multifaceted activity packet. This material includes fun exercises to help your client or child become more conscious of their voice volume as well as helpful caretaker information for implementing voice strategies at home.
- Voice Volume Meter with 5 categories of volume levels
- Volume Sorting Chart with 9 pre-made location icons and 6 blank icons for customization
- Vocal Hygiene Strategies Handout, great for parents or caretakers
- Daily Voice Strategy Tracker
- Level 1 for younger children
- Level 2 for older children
This was the perfect resource to use as a visual support and home carryover for one of my patients working on vocal hygiene. Highly recommend!
This will be a good resource for my student who is working on vocal hygiene to help with with vocal nodules.