Wh- Question Flashcards: Christmas Themed
Share this Post
Christmas, Special Education, Speech Therapy, Activities, Language
WH- question flashcards are great for targeting expressive use and receptive understanding of “who, what, where, when, and why.” This activity puts a winter wonderland twist on this format! Each card features a multiple choice question with corresponding pictures.
- 35 Flashcards (7 each for Who, What, Where, When, and Why)
How to Prepare and Use:
- For NO PRINT, use on a tablet device.
- Print desired pages and laminate for long-term use, if preferred.
- Cut out each card on the dotted lines.
- OPTIONAL: Hole punch each corner and attach to a card ring.
- Who delivers presents to children on Christmas Eve?
- Santa Claus/A Leprechaun
- Who has a shiny bright nose?
- Rudolph/The Easter Bunny
There are no reviews yet.