Word, Phrase, & Sentence Articulation Strips: Target SH, CH, and Voiced & Voiceless TH
This comprehensive collection of articulation strips allows you to target sounds SH, CH, and voiced & voiceless TH across the initial, medial, and final positions of words. Each strip features an image that offers a visual component for the word, phrase, and sentence that is listed (e.g., Shirt (word). Fold the shirt (phrase). Mary folded the clean shirt (sentence)). Additionally, each sound features a set of mixed sentence strips, with each sentence including a word from the initial, medial, and final position (e.g., Michelle walked her dog on a short leash).
- Over 130 strips for targeting articulation at the word, phrase, and sentence level including:
- 35 SH strips across all word positions
- 35 CH strips across all word positions
- 30 voiced TH strips across all word positions
- 35 voiceless TH strips across all word positions