Word, Phrase, & Sentence Articulation Strips: Target L, R, S, and Z
Share this Post
Speech Therapy, Activities, Articulation
This comprehensive collection of articulation strips allows you to target sounds L, R, S, and Z across the initial, medial, and final positions of words. Each strip features an image that offers a visual component for the word, phrase, and sentence that is listed (e.g., Lime (word). Sour lime (phrase). Natasha tasted the sour lime (sentence)). Additionally, each sound features a set of mixed sentence strips, with each sentence including a word from the initial, medial, and final position (e.g., The teacher read a story to her class).
- 140 strips for targeting articulation at the word, phrase, and sentence level including:
- 35 L strips across all word positions
- 35 R strips across all word positions
- 35 S strips across all word positions
- 35 Z strips across all word positions
There are no reviews yet.