Would You Rather? Articulation Activity
Double up on conversation and articulation with this silly activity! Each section includes 12 silly “Would You Rather” questions and illustrations that target /s/, /r/, /l/, /h/, /g/ & /j/, and /k/.
72 total “Would You Rather” questions that target:
- /G/ & /J/
How to Prepare and Use:
- Print desired pages and use as strips if preferred.
- Have your kiddo or kiddos read the questions aloud. Discuss their answers using the targeted vocabulary.
- OPTIONAL: To keep track of your kiddos’ answers, place a token or other object on the visual provided.
- Sing songs or play sports?
- Eat sugary or salty snacks?
- Swim in soda or swim in syrup?
- Bake a cake for yourself or bake 100 cookies to share?
- Keep a koala in your closet or a monkey in your kitchen?