A Guide to Balance (For ages 2+)
Share this Post
Handouts & Parent Resources, Occupational Therapy, Activities, Gross Motor, Physical Therapy
This guide provides caregivers and clinicians education on balance norms for kids ages 2 and up as well as a total of 31 activities for improving balance across the ages of development.
- Information on balance: definition, different types of balance, and the importance of balance
- Age norms chart for balance (for children 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, and 6+ years)
- Activities and explanation on balance activities for children in each age
- 7 activities for 2 years old children
- 6 activities for 3 years old children
- 6 activities for 4 years old children
- 8 activities for 5 years old children
- 4 activities for 6+ years old children
There are no reviews yet.