Animal Walks and Play Positions: 12 Cards Included!
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Gross Motor
Build body awareness, coordination, and balance with these engaging animal walks! Fun and easy-to-use, these cards are an excellent resource for providing sensory input and an incredible clinical tool to use with children who benefit from warm-up activities or brain breaks.
Why Use Animal Walks?
- Provide critical proprioceptive and vestibular sensory input
- Enhance gross motor development
- Teach “calm down” strategies
- Burn energy!
How to Use?
- Print pages 2-5 double-sided
- Laminate pages (optional)
- Cut out cards
- Organize/tailor to your specific activity (e.g., obstacle course, game, etc)
Great for “brain breaks!”