Ball and Target Activity: Animal Theme!
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Gross Motor, Visual Motor, Visual Perceptual
This fun and play-based activity will have your kiddos begging for more therapy practice! This resource features 6 animal targets that are each paired with a different animal walk, a therapist guide to animal walks, 4 additional game materials, and 5 game suggestions for utilizing in any occupational or physical therapy session. Target gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and more. With so many ways to play, this practical and engaging activity is a therapy bag essential!
- The following game suggestions with descriptions:
- Back it Up
- Walk it Out
- Spin the Wheel or Roll the Dice
- Beat the Clock
- Animal targets:
- Bunny in a Wheelbarrow
- Animal Walks Guide:
- Includes frog jumps, bear walks, crab walks, wheelbarrow walks, caterpillar crawls, and kangaroo jumps
- Each animal walk features an image that matches the target and a short description for successful completion
- Additional game materials:
- Die Template
- Dice Keys
Looking for more targets? Check out our Ball and Target Activity with Emotions and our discounted bundle including both!
There are no reviews yet.