Gross Motor Dice: Animal Parade!
Share this Post
Occupational Therapy, Activities, Gross Motor
This product features templates for 2 unique yoga dice and 2 unique movement dice to target both static gross motor activities as well as dynamic movements. Both help children refine balance, endurance, muscular strength, and motor planning in a fun and interactive way. Choose what skill you want to target with the activity, and have fun!
- 2 Yoga Dice construction templates
- 2 Dynamic Movement Dice construction templates
- One die containing 1 step directions
- One die containing 2 step directions
- Upgrade activities:
- Tally sheet – have children record rolls with pre-writing shapes (lines, circles, crosses..) or with letters or numbers to work on writing skills.
- Dice key – use this activity with a regular game die for practice with counting skills
- Cutting activity – have child cut out the die for practice with cutting along a line
How to Use?
Two ways to play!
- Construct the dice using the provided templates and roll them for a spontaneous static and/or dynamic gross motor movement to complete
- Use a regular die plus the provided Dice Key to generate movements without constructing the paper dice
There are no reviews yet.