Making Inferences with Pictures!
Making inferences is an important skill for children in achieving complex thinking and reasoning. Picture scenes allow a child to construct a variety of creative meanings foreach situation. This multidisciplinary inference activity includes possibilities for scene descriptions, WH- questions, labeling actions, and following commands.
- 25 unique inference pictures with lines for writing descriptions
- Example inference answers for each picture
- Example WH- Questions for each picture
How to Prepare and Use?
- To incorporate writing tasks, print out the inference pictures and tell the child to write a description of the picture on each page. For long-term use, laminate the pages and use a dry erase marker.
- To use the inference pictures as a conversational tool, use the included example inference answers and WH- questions to talk about each picture.