Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Teach your students how they can be environmentally friendly! TMV’s Reduce, Reuse, Recycle offers information and strategies for being Earth-conscious when making decisions about the things we use every day.
Use this activity to celebrate Earth Day, or any day of the year!
- A narrative story following Jess and her journey to reduce, reuse, and recycle!
- WH- questions targeting comprehension of the story
- A sorting activity for identifying actions that make Earth happy or sad
How to Prepare and Use?
- Print on heavy cardstock or laminate for durability.
- OPTIONAL: Print the narrative story, pages 2-4. Cut along the centerline and bind together.
- OPTIONAL: Print the WH- question page to use as a worksheet for your students.
- Print the sorting activity on page 7. Cut out the action icons individually. Prompt your client or child to sort each action into the “Happy Earth” column or the “Sad Earth” column.