Book Companion: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Share this Post
Speech Therapy, Activities, Articulation, Language
This packet includes neat materials for the SLP looking to target receptive language skills, expressive language skills, and articulation skills using everyone’s favorite book, “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” by Eric Carle.
Materials for targeting:
- Spatial concepts (Page 2)
- Two-step directions (Pages 3-6)
- Plurals (Pages 7-11)
- Present progressives (Pages 12-15)
- Initial and final L (Pages 16-18)
- Final consonant deletion (Pages 16 & 19)
- Laminating machine and laminating sheets
- Dot markers
There are no reviews yet.